The Progressive Christianity Network of South Australia (PCNet SA) aims to bring together those who seek to explore and express a Christian faith relevant to the 21st century. We actively foster the search for meaning and the development of a contemporary spirituality. A number of events are held each year to assist in this exploration.
In this sixth year of The Seminary of the Third Age, PCNet SA is delighted to be partnering with the Uniting Church’s Environmental Action Group (EAG) to provide a forum for their challenging task of engaging the wider church in creation care. The theme of this module is Our Place in Creation which will be presented in four sessions on the first Thursday evening in March, May, August, and October, as part of the overarching theme for 2023 – Crossing Boundaries and Expanding Horizons. The 2023 series will commence in March. For details go to the Sem3A page.
- To unravel the mysteries of the Bible
- To reconstruct a credible faith
- To explore a spirituality for our times
- To be inspired by the compassion of Jesus
- To promote social justice and reconciliation
- To appreciate the spiritual depths of the First Peoples
- To affirm the contributions of all faiths
- To redress our failure to care for Mother Earth