The Progressive Christianity Network of South Australia (PCNet SA) aims to bring together those who seek to explore and express a Christian faith relevant to the 21st century. We actively foster the search for meaning and the development of a contemporary spirituality. A number of events are held each year to assist in this exploration.
Our third year of the “Seminary of the Third Age” series will focus on ‘Perspective for a meaningful faith in our times’ commences in March 2020.
Audio recording sessions for last year are now available from our Podcasts page.
- To unravel the mysteries of the Bible
- To reconstruct a credible faith
- To explore a spirituality for our times
- To be inspired by the compassion of Jesus
- To promote social justice and reconciliation
- To appreciate the spiritual depths of the First Peoples
- To affirm the contributions of all faiths
- To redress our failure to care for Mother Earth