The Progressive Christianity Network of South Australia (PCNet SA) aims to bring together those who seek to explore and express a Christian faith relevant to the 21st century. We actively foster the search for meaning and the development of a contemporary spirituality. A number of events are held each year to assist in this exploration.
The theme for the fourth year of The Seminary of the Third Age is “In Search of Authenticity”. The 2021 series commenced in March. For details go to the Sem3A page.
- To unravel the mysteries of the Bible
- To reconstruct a credible faith
- To explore a spirituality for our times
- To be inspired by the compassion of Jesus
- To promote social justice and reconciliation
- To appreciate the spiritual depths of the First Peoples
- To affirm the contributions of all faiths
- To redress our failure to care for Mother Earth
Stay tuned for information about the 2022 Seminary of the 3rd Age series – coming soon!